4 Full Days at a Wedding Venue that can accommodate 90+ guests.
· Your family and friends will have the venue from 9:00am Thursday to 9:00pm Sunday; 4 days and 3 nights
· Due to COVID-19. our new accommodation capacity is 100 guests.
o Bridal & Groom Headquarters - 8 per headquarters
o 15 Sites with water and electricity (RVs and tents) - 6 per site (90 guests)
o 3 Glamour tents - 3 guests per tent
o The ceremony field can be used for extra tents. Ask the scheduler for details.
· Riverbend Event Center allows you to bring in your own catering, whether it be a family member cooking or a professional caterer.
· Wedding party is allowed you to bring their own alcoholic beverages, but you must hire a Licensed Bartender to serve. River Bar closes by 10:00pm, but the Bar across the street stays open late for Drinks & Food!
· Bands and DJs are allowed to start anytime after 10:00am and must end by 10:00pm. The bar across the street plays music late so you can keep going!
· Bride and Groom Wedding Party Dressing Rooms are provided, both in private areas away from each other
· The Honeymoon Suite Glamour Tent is included on the night of the ceremony. It is decorated with a full-size bed, lamps, tables, desks, a dresser, flowers, welcoming mat and champagne. Sunday, sip on your complimentary mimosas while enjoying the morning birds singing outside your tent.
· We offer a 10% active military discount and a 5% disabled veterans’ discount
· Standard Wedding Package starts at $9,995
o Sales and lodging tax, and gratuity has already been added to the event total.
o Ask about discounts for September and October months